Would YOU like to join our highly successful team?
Antilope De Bie is at the top of the graphics industry in the Benelux.
To further support our strong growth we are looking for:
(m/f – full time day)
Your main responsibilities will be:
– the follow-up of orders from start-up to delivery and the supervision of the printed work throughout the entire process
– the internal customer contact and contact point of the customers assigned to you
– the quality of the finished product and the service provided
– administrative handling of printing orders
A dynamic employee who:
– is industrious and can work efficiently, meticulously and in an organised manner
– can communicate commercially and is resilient to stress
– has a good knowledge of the technical aspects of the graphic production process (paper, printing, finishing, imposition, Multipress/CERM)
– can work well with the sales and production department
– has a good knowledge of Dutch (French and English are an advantage)
We offer you:
– a permanent and exciting position in a dynamic team
– a good salary dependant on profile and experience
– a position in a stable and successful company
Please send your application and CV to the personnel department, firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the attention of the Personnel Department, Nijverheidsstraat 6, 2570 Duffel.